A Tokugawa Samurai Fight Unisex T-shirt for all Japan and Hokusai lovers. This t-shirt is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it is still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
Clothing: Tokugawa Samurai Fight Unisex T-shirt
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton: For a nicer and softer feeling and also more durability than regular cotton.
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2): Gives it more durability.
- Shoulder to shoulder taping: Provides better comfort and durability similarly to the ring-spun cotton.
- Side seams: For a more structured and flattering look.
- Direct To Garment (DTG) printing is directly within the cotton mesh for optimal durability, unlike techniques such as flocking.
Delivery of your Tokugawa Samurai Fight T-shirt
- Delivery Time: Between 10 and 15 days.
- Shipping costs: FREE SHIPPING. Directly included in the purchase price.
More Details For Your Tokugawa Samurai Fight T-shirt
Another version of the famous woodblock print “Kamakura Gongoro Kagemasa and Torinoumi Yasaburo Yasunori” by Hokusai. This version is fully integrated in Black and White and brings a whole new style. It reminds among other things of the old Japanese films of saber. A must have for every samurai lovers.
Original Artist: Katsushika Hokusai
Katsushika Hokusai (better known as Hokusai) is a japanese artist specialized in ukiyo-e (a Japanese artistic movement of the Edo period, with the particularity of engraved wood). He is also a painter and author of Japanese popular writings. His work influenced many European artists, the main ones being Gauguin, Vincent van Gogh and Claude Monet. “Thirty-six views of Mount Fuji” (actually a collection of 46 prints) including The Great Wave of Kanagawa represent his best-known artwork. His legacy comprised close to 30,000 drawings after his death.