Oni Hanzo Unisex T-shirt. You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it’s still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
Clothing: Oni Hanzo Unisex T-shirt
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton: For a nicer and softer feeling and also more durability than regular cotton.
- Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2): Gives it more durability.
- Shoulder to shoulder taping: Provides better comfort and durability similarly to the ring-spun cotton.
- Side seams: For a more structured and flattering look.
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
- Direct To Garment (DTG) printing is directly within the cotton mesh for optimal durability, unlike techniques such as flocking.
- Delivery Time of your Oni Hanzo Unisex T-shirt: Between 10 and 15 days.
- Shipping costs: FREE SHIPPING. Directly included in the purchase price.
More Details For Your Oni Hanzo Unisex T-shirt
Deriving his nickname from his fierceness in combat, Hanzo the Demon (his real name Oni Hanzo) was one of the greatest samurai defenders of the Tokugawa clan during the 16th century.
Hanzō is known as an expert tactician and a yari combat master. The yari is a Japanese spear of about 2.5 m with a flagpole and a straight blade. It is the weapon of choice of the samurai, especially used by the battalions to slice the hocks of horses and dismount their riders. The stories of his exploits often attribute to him various supernatural powers, such as teleportation, psychokinesis, and precognition, which greatly contributes to his importance in popular culture.