Judo Unisex T-shirt #2. You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it’s still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
Clothing: Judo Unisex T-shirt #2
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton: For a nicer and softer feeling and also more durability than regular cotton.
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2): Gives it more durability.
- Shoulder to shoulder taping: Provides better comfort and durability similarly to the ring-spun cotton.
- Side seams: For a more structured and flattering look.
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
- Direct To Garment (DTG) printing is directly within the cotton mesh for optimal durability, unlike techniques such as flocking.
- Delivery Time of your Judo Unisex T-shirt #2: Between 10 and 15 days.
- Shipping costs: FREE SHIPPING. Directly included in the purchase price.
More Information For Your Judo Unisex T-shirt #2
Judo (柔道 jūdō or”gentle way”) was originally created in 1882 by Jigoro Kano (嘉納治五郎 28 October 1860 – 4 May 1938, he was a Japanese educator and athlete) as a physical, mental, and moral pedagogy in Japan. It is generally categorized as a modern martial art, which later evolved into a combat and Olympic sport. Its most prominent feature is its competitive element, where the objective is to either throw or take down an opponent to the ground, immobilize or otherwise subdue an opponent with a pin, or force an opponent to submit with a joint lock or a choke. Strikes and thrusts by hands and feet as well as weapons defences are a part of judo, but only in pre-arranged forms (kata, 形) and are not allowed in judo competition or free practice (randori, 乱取り). A judo practitioner is called a judoka.