A Fukusuke Lucky Charm t-shirt for all Japan and Katsushika Hokusai lovers. This t-shirt is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it is still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
Clothing: Our Fukusuke Lucky Charl T-shirt
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton: For a nicer and softer feeling and also more durability than regular cotton.
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2): Gives it more durability.
- Shoulder to shoulder taping: Provides better comfort and durability similarly to the ring-spun cotton.
- Side seams: For a more structured and flattering look.
- Direct To Garment (DTG) printing is directly within the cotton mesh for optimal durability, unlike techniques such as flocking.
Delivery of your Fukusuke Lucky Charm T-shirt
- Delivery Time: Between 10 and 15 days.
- Shipping costs: FREE SHIPPING. Directly included in the purchase price.
Informations on Fukusuke Lucky Charm Unisex T-shirt
Fukusuke (福助) are traditional china dolls associated with good luck in Japan. A Fukusuke doll is the depiction of a man kneeling seiza style, with a large head and a topknot. It was originally a doll enshrined in tea houses or brothels in the Edo period to bring good luck. In those days, it was considered that Fukusuke would bring “perennial youth, wealth and honor.” This design is also inspired by a work of Katsushika Hokusai. It is the copy of one of his drafts. But it is also of Japanese Story. Fukusuke (lucky man) is the representation of an 18th century merchant called as Daimonjiya. He was known to be particularly ugly but also particularly fortunate in business and generous to others.