A Minamoto’s Monsters T-shirt for all Japan and Kuniyoshi lovers. This t-shirt is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it is still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite! Related Product: Dancing Cats Women’s T-shirt.
Clothing: Minamoto’s Monsters Unisex T-shirt #3
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton: For a nicer and softer feeling and also more durability than regular cotton.
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2): Gives it more durability.
- Shoulder to shoulder taping: Provides better comfort and durability similarly to the ring-spun cotton.
- Side seams: For a more structured and flattering look.
- Direct To Garment (DTG) printing is directly within the cotton mesh for optimal durability, unlike techniques such as flocking.
- Delivery Time of your: Between 10 and 15 days.
- Shipping costs: FREE SHIPPING. Directly included in the purchase price.
More Details For Your Minamoto’s Monsters Unisex T-shirt #3
Our design is a reproduction of the third part of the famous triptych that features a slew of monsters in the home of Minamoto.
Minamoto is also known as Minamoto no Raiko. He is one of the first in his clan known for his military exploits. His many loyal services to the Fujiwara clan enabled him to become governor of several provinces. He was able to rise to the post of commander of the Imperial Guard. He is often part of these historical figures represented by Kuniyoshi.
Our design represents a huge spider monster lining the sleeping lord. It is this same spider that produces the ghostly monsters in the rest of Kuniyoshi’s work. The giant spider has been represented several times in the artist’s work against Minamoto.